Re: [melb] Rochmond Tram Depot Location?

"Morphet" <morphet@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> does anybody have an exact address for this? I must have driven past
> it 1000 times, but have not noticed!!!
>
> http://www.nattrust.com.au/register/viewreg.cfm?register_id=13970

Hazarding a guess from Sydney.  The clue given at the end of the Citation
"with parkland and the rhythm of the Yarra River to the rear, also Yarra
cycle track, and the sweep of the Bridge Road, Hawthorn Bridge".

Is it the site at the corner of River Street now a Rydges Hotel?  Stayed at
this hotel last year and was intrigued by the retention at the front of an
old brick wall, the front of a former building.

Ted