IT _IS_ THE END (For you, you FFF)

J-P Turdcad,

How could you *not* have noticed our "below the belt hits" - you must have
several broken fingers by now.

Q        Why did J-P Turdcad cross the road?
A        His dick was stuck in the chicken

For a while, many of the respondents at the news groups must have thought that
Rod Speed was a bit of a nuisance, and that you were probably just a little off
course.  Your latest series of posts have changed our opinions and suspicions,
and we can now safely add "idiot", "lunatic" and even "fuckwit" to the invective

that you so richly deserve to have heaped upon you.

You are now officially an "FFF" - Foule Frog Fuckeur
Now, be a good lunatic and

            *******   PISS OFF  *******

I don't care if you are French or any other nationality - that has nothing to do

with the fact that you are a raving moron, and are so vigorously banging your
fist on the underside of the table that you can no longer think clearly.  I
suggest that you release your sausage immediately, and do something useful with
your life (such as end it - preferably painfully).

I *strongly* suggest that you send e-mails to yourself, and have the results
measured by a suitably qualified scientific and medical panel.  We all know what

the results will be, and hope that the straightjacket is extremely
uncomfortable.

On behalf of all Australians, I wish you nothing but our ill will.  Please go
and annoy someone else (try looking in a mirror - I'm sure that will work :-)

Jeers,    Rod

~~ jp turcaud ~~ wrote:

A whole bunch of crap ... as usual.  The bloody man was born upside down, which
is why the shit comes out the wrong end.  Probably shoves food up his bum to
complete the picture.

All his remaining puerile shit flushed where it belongs (thanks RS)