Re: anDroue Lives!

"Tony Gatt" <baulko@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
4DyU6.2261$S5.5767@news1.belrs1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:4DyU6.2261$S5.5767@news1.belrs1.nsw.optushome.com.au...
> > Because just like in the usa justice system where we are heading how
would
> > you like it if i was to sue you for slander and making very false
> > statement's againts my name because im sure i could make a nice little
sum
> > of money from the idot's like ur self who think it is fun to pick on
people
> > such as my self.
>
> Someone neeeds to tell Tailby that is only "slander" if its incorrect...

He's using the wrong term anyway, slander is applicable to the spoken word,
libel is when it is written.  Can you imagine Tailby and his mates under
cross-examination in the court?   He should also recognise that such an
action would likely cost more in legal fees than he could have the slightest
chance to recoup in restitution.

Regards

David Bennetts