Re: Sodomney, Melbyarra and Canborrah - more verses needed for song

Jamal Hamidi <jamal@nsw.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> "Neville Duguid" <nevilled@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> 1eumv8s.lu4hxy1r6cvgoN%nevilled@bigpond.net.au">news:1eumv8s.lu4hxy1r6cvgoN%nevilled@bigpond.net.au...
>
> > Sodomney, Melbyarra and Canborrah
> > The goings-on will fill your mind with horror.
> >   The cuisine is devine
> >   The dope will blow your mind
> > It's Australia's Golden Triangle, begorrah.
>

> 1.) What has this got to do with Rugby League?

Nothing, if you don't remember the days when football teams used
conveyances other than pressurised aircraft, hire cars and taxis.

> 2.) That has to be the worst example of written verse I have ever seen.

I did my best to encourage anyone who thought they could do better to
give it a go themselves.

Sorry I forgot to take my glumness pills before posting in your
newsgroup.

Followups set. aus.sport.rugby-league dropped for lack of conviviality.

--
Neville Duguid                      *  Talk sense to a fool and  *
True Blue Aussie Web Site            *   he calls you foolish!!   *