Re: Where to get a horn

"Paul Jones" <zifnab_spam_@goconnect.net> wrote in message
9fl7lc$4f7pa$1@ID-90616.news.dfncis.de">news:9fl7lc$4f7pa$1@ID-90616.news.dfncis.de...
| I was wondering if it would be possible to get an ex-train horn in working
| condition to put into my car? Where could I find one?(legally if
| possible....)

You could check with the Cowra Rail & Military Museum, they had a couple set
up.

I wouldn't recommend it for a car.............but if you drove an 18 wheeler
around..........

--

Erk

Rugby League, V8 Supercar, Transport & TV

Email: citizenerk750@erk.au.com
(remove the Citizen 750 to email me)

ICQ: 36329370

Drill Instructor: Recruit Balloon Sculptor, can you make me a blow up woman?
RBS: No sir! I saw what you did to my poodle, sir!