Re: [OT] You know you're a hardcore railfan when...

"Jonathan Boles" <jaboles@crossswinds.net> wrote in message
9fnkrj$mjp$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:9fnkrj$mjp$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
| Here's a few to get you started:

* examples snipped *

When you think this is actually on topic and not off.

When all of your holiday destinations involve railways of some sort

When your bedroom wall is covered in rail photos you have taken

When you have a cupboard mainly for rail mags and photo albums.

--

Erk

Rugby League, V8 Supercar, Transport & TV

Email: citizenerk750@erk.au.com
(remove the Citizen 750 to email me)

ICQ: 36329370

Drill Instructor: Recruit Balloon Sculptor, can you make me a blow up woman?
RBS: No sir! I saw what you did to my poodle, sir!