Re: [NSW Drivers] version 12 coming to a train near you.

"Paul Jones" <zifnab_spam_@goconnect.net> wrote in message
9fkutb$4olnj$1@ID-90616.news.dfncis.de">news:9fkutb$4olnj$1@ID-90616.news.dfncis.de...
> "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
> 9fknik$lqo$1@tomahawk.unsw.edu.au">news:9fknik$lqo$1@tomahawk.unsw.edu.au...
> >

> > > It would be a bit of a worry if you see a "Kiama" train departing from
> > > Newcastle....
> >
> > Quite possible. Runs via North Strathfield goods line, Flemington,
> Chullora,
> > Bankstown, Sydenham, Illawarra line :-)
>
> City Circle would be a faster option.... But just imagine sitting on a
K-set
> for 5 hours..... It's bad enough in a V-set! (Or an XPT now that I think
> about it...)

hahaha!! Get the good ol' K1 and run it from the Castle to the Gong!!! Yes,
perhaps Newcastle to Kiama via City Circle may be viable. Just wait for the
September 2001 timetable :-)

(imagine the overcrowding that will occur when the set traverses the City
Circle though...!!)