Re: grat barier reef dying, silted and over fertilised and suffering from occasional fevers

you know it's off topic...so why do you read it????
let alone respond to it????
maybe back in the day of 300 Baud modems I'd support you, but get real fer
chrissakes, what harm is he doing??? a millisecond of download time????
The more I read his posts the more I'm tending to side with him,
as opposed to the 'say nothing moronic killjoys', who post nothing but abuse
and hate mongering.