Re: [VIC] bent Comenge at Footscray!

I am sure he/she done it with greatest of intent.....NOT.....You sir are an
absolute blithering fool.....These incidnets always have a heap of
mitigating circumstances...you can liken it to everbody involved winning
lotto at exactly the same time....To pre-empt is a very dangerous practice
indeed...What happened to the fair trial concept.....Obviously doesn`t exist
in your mind....luckily it is only there!!!