Re: Heavy vehicle speed limits

Well, there is now the option of doing a course with DECA in victoria which
is certafied.  This (supposedly) qualifies drivers of trucks for all levels
of license up to heavy articulate, including driving experience within the
industry (I think K&S were taking alot of the graduates of this course)

Adam