Re: Vitural Trip around DVR

Yes David, that was great!
I am posting my acreditation papers by express post!
I could hardly recognise the place, and as such would not be game to take a
train out without new accreditation ;o((((
Don't the trees make a difference.
Last time I visited, all the new tracks were only being planned. I guess all
the hard work has extended Diamond Valleys claim ..... Even the Yanks with
all their buying power, would never have the patience to do what the Men and
Women of Diamond Valley have done.
Truly Diamond Valley Railway, would be the best Miniature operating Railway
in Australia, and possibly the World!
Rod Young