Re: Test

On Fri, 01 Jun 2001 08:18:08 GMT, "Dean Stalker"
<dstalker@NOSPAMmyrealbox.com> wrote:

>ADSL ... hmm, a taste of things to come I guess.

It was (supposed) to only be affecting NSW and ACT - but since you are
using the VIC router, I would imagine that all Qld traffic has to pass
through NSW anyway, so who knows (BigPong certainly don't seem to) it
*may* have been affected.

By and large though, it has been fairly good, and fortunately I still
have my dialup modem and account to use if I have to (scaled back to
the bare minimum account though).

Dave