Re: Fate of other 38 class locos

3801 - Preserved - Operational - 3801 Ltd
3802 - Scrapped 1968
3803 - Scrapped 1968
3804 - Scrapped 1966
3805 - Scrapped 1964
3806 - Scrapped 1968
3807 - Scrapped 1968
3808 - Scrapped 1968
3809 - Scrapped 1969
3800 - Scrapped 1970
3811 - Scrapped 1970
3812 - Scrapped 1966
3813 - Under overhaul when ordered to be scrapped. Parts scattered to
several locations. There is now an agreement that all parts will go to
Dorrigo for re-assembly.
3814 - Scrapped 1967
3815 - Scrapped 1968
3816 - Scrapped 1967
3817 - Scrapped 1964
3818 - Scrapped 1971
3819 - Scrapped 1965
3820 - Preserved - Static - NSW Rail Transport Museum
3821 - Scrapped 1964
3822 - Scrapped 1970
3823 - Scrapped 1968
3824 - Scrapped 1969
3825 - Scrapped 1969
3826 - Scrapped 1964
3827 - Scrapped 1970
3828 - Scrapped 1969
3829 - Scrapped 1968
3830 - Preserved - Operational - Powerhouse Museum

3AB0D637.6357BC09@excite.com">news:3AB0D637.6357BC09@excite.com...