Re: [Melb] Moomba tram parade

For those interested, I have added four pics of trams in Mlelbourne's Moomba
tramway procession including Sydney R class 1808 and a restored motorised
grip / cable trailer set for future use on a tourist line at Portland in
Western Victoria.

These pics are viewable at :
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1602/Trams.htm
and then clicking on the "current tramcar happenings" link.

I will do a more complete set of pics when time permits.

Cheers Clive