Re: Rail workers seek protection after attack

Ian

| > http://www.smh.com.au/news/0103/08/national/national14.html
|
| Does a 69 year old person have to carry a concession card to prove their
age
| to get a ticket ? All a little petty I think. Why challenge a person of
that
| age who obviously looks to be a pensioner. I don't blame the old
| Ian S

Did he have "I am 69 years old" tattooed across his head?

I didn't think so.

Erk
Sport (especially Rugby League), Transport & TV
Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)
ICQ: 36329370

"Train comes & I know it's destination,
it's a one way ticket to a madman situation....." - Overload/Sugarbabes.