Re: [Melbourne] W-class trams

    Re: Melb. 'W' class tram brakes.
    Batchelor's announcement stated in part; 'Next month two CC trams will
be fitted with overhauled std. air brakes and a German made electro-magnetic
back-up system. IF SUCCESSFUL the remaining 51 trams will be progressively
fitted...'
    'IF SUCCESSFUL sounds like that they still don't bloody well know
whether these modifications will work or not! More 'PoliSpeak'!

Regards,

Bill.

6Wxp6.10299$v5.42071@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:6Wxp6.10299$v5.42071@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...