Re: ASR strike

Dino64 wrote:

> James C. wrote in message
> <3aa4a10d$0$25511$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>...
> >
> >It's ok, it's only ASR , not QR/Freight Corp/NR or FA.
> >
> >Is not like ASR run that many trains.... :-)
> >
> >Cheers
> >James
> >

> James,
>
> Doesn't the fact that these rail employees suffer some of the worst working
> conditions of all rail employees in Australia, concern you.

I agree. It seems that you get two different people on this news group.
One that follows changes in the railways as a whole and expresses some
concern on how this impacts on the work force, such as job cuts and
condiditions (after all its not the CEOs that make the trains run its
the workers)

Then there are the layer that place "trains" in a catergory usually
reserved for the likes of god and that nothing, even life it self
matters as long as the trains run.

This layer have a real problem and are socially maljusted