Re: Parramatta - Chatswood cost blowout

Well at least they are trying to do what private enterprise does so well
recently - blowing shareholders money, Transfield have lost big money on
just about every transport project they have been involved in, Leightons
blew millions on the VFT. Lend Lease is another that springs to mind.
I wouldn't be supprised is the "private" Alice to Darwin rail line has a
blow out With the taxpayer coming to the rescue.

3aa470ec$1@nexus.comcen.com.au">news:3aa470ec$1@nexus.comcen.com.au...