Re: "Whitton" type trestle near Old Junee

This is very good stuff. Do you do much of this sort of documenting
infrastructure etc? If not, why not!!! Obvious answer I suppose ...$$$$$.
Well done. Love to see more of this type of thing.
Roy

3A9C638C.B95B0C09@cia.com.au">news:3A9C638C.B95B0C09@cia.com.au...