Re: [Melb] Odd ticket

> Something also running around my mind (scarey huh?) about metcards from
> buses being blank and not having any details on them until placed into the
> drivers machine. If not validated within 2-3mins of running through drivers
> machine card will not validate and become useless. During my Report of
> Offence course we had a few bus drivers telling us about it.
>
> Anyone able to clarify????

The tickets that the bus drivers have are blank.  When you buy a ticket
from the driver he/she tells the machine which one, and hands you a
blank metcard (or puts it into the validator for you) and the machine
incodes it and validates.  The "ticket" doesn't die if you don't slick
it into the machine in time, it is just a blank ticket