Re: Wheres all Victorian Big Diesels gone?

Ok, Here goes

C Class: All stored at (I think) dry creek in SA except for C 503 which is
at Junee Roundhouse.  All C's are on standard Gauge.

G Class: All still running except for G 517 & 518 which are the Arrarat
accident victums (spelling) located at South Dynon.
According to a post on Ausloco, (by David Langley) you will find the G's:

Broad Gauge
511 - 518, 521, 523 - 525, 534

Standard Gauge
519, 520, 522, 526 - 532, 533, 535 - 543
(yes, 517 & 18 are included)

X class:  All still running other than X35 (basically a frame awaiting FA's
plans for it) and X38 (awaiting overhaul with a 3000Hp 16-645E motor).  X 45
is working as an SCT shunter in SA (on SG).  Unsure of gauges of other class
members.  Mabey someone can help here please?

A Class: As far as I know, they are all still running.  FA's A's (mainly
77-79 & sometimes 71 (i think)) seem to mainly work the Gippsland line with
the upturn in freight.  All A's are on Broad Gauge, with (I think), 4
allocated to V/Line pass, A60,66 and two others (again, can someone help
please))

I hope this helps

Adam

NW0l6.28$mC6.395331@news.interact.net.au">news:NW0l6.28$mC6.395331@news.interact.net.au...