Re: Spencer street after the Friday night football game

I don't think it's normally that bad, when they estimate the numbers
correctly. Isn't there anywhere to leave trains between Flinders Street and
Richmond anymore?

What strikes me is that if they are planning for 10,000, and three times
that number turn up, if they're smart, they have the duration of the game to
go and find some more trains.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia