Re: Port Elliot

Luke Watson wrote:

> Victor Harbour is actually spelt with a u lol
> the only Harbor is South Australia is Outer Harbor, strange that it would be
> spelt the american way
>
> Lukey
> http://www.geocities.com/lukeydotcom

Sorry Luke - South Australian Harbors are harbors not harbours.

The definitive reference is
http://www.placenames.sa.gov.au/pnores.phtml?recno=SA0068562

Placenames Online (http://www.placenames.sa.gov.au) is the South
Australian Gazetteer and is the official list of some 82000 South
Australian place names.   You can find links to other Gazetteers here as
well.

It is up to date as at about October as I recall - I update the public
delivery copy and it hasn't been done for a while.

Cheers
Neil Waller