Re: re why ......

> Now Mr Troll..eh Greg

okies i guess i can scan my certificates and post em somewhere for u to see
how much of a troll i am? lemme know if ya interested!

[I just read down through the rest of your answer to
> my post..I am waisting my time I guess]
> my point is you must be a very lonely person indeed.

i am not lonely .. how long have u had your faulty esp?

 It seems that rather
> than promote good congregation between those that use this group, you
would
> rather annoy good people who would rather just partake of a little
friendly
> chat.

it seems you are hurt by my comments .. this is a free group .. and i have
things to say .. use your ignore functions man and get on with your life !

> Well Sir, I am sorry for you.
> Recently I  noticed a few messages under the headings of Guards are c...
or
> something or other.

it was that cxrap by sub inteligent drivers that got me started ....

> please go join that conversation, and I hope you either recover or depart
> real soon,

i live here now !  learn how to use ignore if my posts upset you .. toughen
up man jesus

u just dont like a long serving well trained loco engineer telling you
pompous priks to pull ya heads in .. sheeeeesh