Re: gaurds suck? drivers suck? nope...its Cityrail station staff that do!

"BEE EFF" <mcreely@pnc.com.au> wrote in message
3A8B9435.182E28B3@pnc.com.au">news:3A8B9435.182E28B3@pnc.com.au...
> Unfortuneately Guys that would serve little purpose other than to alienate
the
> public even more, after all every time there seems to have been a strike
it was
> school holidays or other times of great inconvenience(public opinion not
mine).

> the best way is to do our jobs as best we can and hopefully public
perception
> will change(look at public opinion after the 2 week sports carnival- they
> thought we were great cause we got it right(and that was everyone
> Drivers,guards and station staff)).
>
> And lets face it in most cases if you treat the public right they will
treat
> you decent(I know there are exceptions, but pigs will always be pigs). And
we
> do need the paying public because despite what we think they are our bread
and
> butter.
>
> Just some thoughts, No doubt there will be some who disagree.
>
> Regards BEE EFF

Agree with you.  All my adult customers/passengers were once a boy or girl
(some may have a problem deciding which! :-) ).  But many do not grow-up to
become ladies and gentlemen.  Hence my greeting "Good
morning/afternon/evening ladies, gentlemen, boys, girls and others"    :-)
x2

Ted