Re: [Syd] Why do trains sound horn when leaving platform?

I have a short MPEG taken from a surveilance camera placed near a level
crossing in the States.
A young woman disobeys the warning signals, and is hit by a high speed
train. No whistle can be heard, although the impact is clearly heard as the
body flys past the camera!
I never once failed to use the whistle after seeing this very short movie
Rod
20010213132126.00366.00000834@ng-bd1.aol.com">news:20010213132126.00366.00000834@ng-bd1.aol.com...