(NSW) Where is it?

On page 97 of Len Clark's 1972 Passenger Cars of NSWR is a photo of a MAL
sleeper coupled to a single deck IU car and what looks like a HUB or RUB car
standing at a platform ... somewhere. The question is, where is this rather
odd collection? Logic suggests that its some sort of exhibition or display
of cars, but it doesn't appear to be in the Sydney metro area. My mind is
stuck on Mudgee but could be very easily persuaded otherwise.
I'm sure somebody knows for sure, but for those with access to the book,
have a look and see if you can pick it. I have also seen the book in
libraries.
The caption is extremely unhelpful!
Roy Hinkley