Re: [Melb] M->Train?

Since they also own National Bus Company, I wonder if M>Bus will eventually
come about?

Isn't it marvellous how privatisation has resulted in competition...

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au

"Rail Roamer" <leadscout@one.net.au> wrote in message
3a89f52a$1_2@news01.one.net.au">news:3a89f52a$1_2@news01.one.net.au...
> I think where Andy put...... "National Express own both Bayside Trains and
> National Express, and they are
> changing the name of both to M>Train and M>Tram respectively" .....he
meant
> to put own both Bayside Trains and "SWANSTON TRAMS" and it is Swanston
Trams