Re: Abandoned railways of NSW/Vic website

Chris Stewart <jstewar2@bigpond.net.au> wrote in
> Not to mention the extensive Hunter coalfield railways.
Thats right, not to mention them! Ill probably leave them til a lot later
because of their size.
> "keith malcolm" <kmalcolm@tpg.com.au> wrote:
> > The site looks good so far. However, the Quaenbeyan to Bombala line
isn't
> > realy abandoned. It is still open from Queanbeyan to Michelago and from
> > Cooma to Chakola. The section Michelago to Chakola is closed, as is the
> > section Cooma to Bombala. The Bungendore to Captains Flat line should
> realy
> > be called Bungendore Junction to CF as the junction is about 5 km from
> > Bungendore.
> >
> > Dave Malcolm
Thanks for the advice. I was aware that some sections have had a rivival.
That is for the other section I have yet to write titled "Back from the
Dead". Similarly the lines through Cowra and Mudgee have had a rivival. The
Dorrigo line, well who really knows about that one! And many others that
people might like to advise me off later.
The Bungendore Junction correction has been made.
Regards
Paul Bech