[Bris] Cleveland line

Does anyone know Whether the cleveland line is Due for any work to fix
up some of the  very rough sections of track?

The Lota to Thorneside stretch is in a shit state , Even the Newer
suburbans have a very rough Ride along there , Its a high speed limit
section too,  (100kmh i think)  I saw someone almost fallover today when
the train lurched badly where the track suddenly changes direction
slightly.        There are other sections that seem to be in similar
condition

Anyone comment on other lines?  I cant say i travel on any other lines
apart from Cleveland :p