Re: Train Drivers Life Expectancy

I remember the study they involved Broadmeadow in it but cant remember the
final details.I know they said that shift workers took 18 months to2 years
for their system to settle down to day workers.they found shift workers
particularly engine crews were in a state of jet lag.

Fred Morley

xDK2NluHBVGg-pn2-R3I61sH58MuI@Office">news:xDK2NluHBVGg-pn2-R3I61sH58MuI@Office...