Re: WHEN?? --> Rail3D Australian rollingstock and layout archive --

Justin Moss (justin@hotmoss.com) wrote:
> Have you got any idea when the "Rail3D Australian rollingstock and
> layout archive" as shown as COMING SOON on railpage.org will actually
> materialise?

I've put some rollingstock at www.railpage.org.au/rail3d

At the moment it's only a directory tree. I'll change the COMING SOON once
I've written some menu pages. The problem is that Rail3D is so addictive. :)

Feel free to design something and contribute it to the archive.

There is also a YahooGroups list for the software with a big archive. See
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/railway3d

Cheers
David