Re: Train Drivers are losers (was Re: Guards are Cunts)

David,

I now understand why you are getting nowhere when it comes to copies of train
loads and cab rides.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

I can clearly tell that you attitude is letting you down, nobody is obliged to
give you anything or take you anywhere, so just because you want it,  doesn't
mean its going to happen.

If you approach drivers in the same manner as the tone of your posting I can
see why you are getting short shrift.

And as far as NR and Freightcorp being losers well as they are the two biggest
of only a handful of operators in NSW,  so you ain't going to get far.

Can't wait for the next riveting lot of comments you are going to make

FU

BEE EFF