Re: Airshow timetable

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 09:24:00 +1100, "David Bennetts"
<davibenn@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>"BJ" <macgunzal@REMOVEbigpond.com> wrote in message
>DWRg6.21047$65.106836@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:DWRg6.21047$65.106836@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
>> Just posting again in case anyone has any info???
>>
>> Does anyone know if a timetable for the airshow has been put out yet?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>What airshow?  Where?  Do you want a timetable for trains or planes?  What
>does macgunzal do - chase around sampling McDonalds junk foods?

What Airshow? Christ that is sacralige. But since you don't know it is
at Avalon near Geelong Victoria, Australia. The last time I was there
in '97 special trains were put on between Spencer St and Lara. The
Vline website shows no special timetable or anything. Would be
interested myself as I will be going next Saturday 17/2.
 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright