Peterborough Station, Lights Up.

At long last, after 3 years of  Volunteer Caretaker at The Peterborough
Railway Station in South Australia, my wife The Station mistress and Myself
the Stationmaster have received help from two other Volunteers, one an
Electrician
and the other a Carpenter, both ex employees of  the South Australian
Railways
at Peterborough, to together we have formed the:
 "Peterborough Railway Station Volunteer Group"
Last night Sat the 10th was the start of a new beginning for the Station
with the switching
on of  Security Lights on The Platform and around the Office Complex.  Any
queries about
our plans , please Email me, in closing I would like to thank the few people
who have helped us
out over the past few years, as without their help we may not have
persevered..
Please view our  Peterborough Railway Station Site at.
My Page2 : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~stationmaster/

--
The Acting Peterborough Stationmaster
Robin Stirling..