NSW What was on the Ghan (WL4) on Sunday?

Could someone please tell me what was on WL4 on Sunday? I observed it
leave the Alice behind NR31 on Thursday and I'm curious to see if it
went all of the way or only to Adelaide.

WL3 arrived into the Alice on time this morning (Tuesday) behind NR21,
the same loco that left with the train in Sydney (thanks to neety for
that info).

For the first time since I have been here (excluding a 1 minute shower
at some truckstop), it is now raining.

Sydney, here I come!

--
Eric