Re: Freightcorp's interstate sell-off blamed on competition fears

"Steve Zvillis"

| > > infested "academic unions") is aimed at ONLY supporting the interests
of the
| > > workers who employ them
| > >
| > > The RTBU is not infested by greenies, it serves the Masonic and Labor
| > causes above those it is supposed to serve.
| >
| > Masonic causes??? Who?? What?? Who gives a stuff about the Masons
| anymore??

The RTBU and the SRA/CityRail/FreightCorp.

| > Obsessions about Masons, Catholics, Communists, the D.L.P. and N.C.C.

No obsessions, but if something is, it is.

| > (R.I.P. (Not!) Bob Santamaria) is tired old guff dating back to the
1950's
| > and is hardly relevant today.

Masons are very relevant today and rife through the railways - maybe it's
their last place of influence.

| > The only arseholes trying to screw workers by infecting labor
| organisations these days are the Greens.

You appear to have an obsession with Greenies.

| At least you agree the RTBU is not infiltrated
| by those toxic turd pushers!!

No, it's worse.

| > As I mentioned previously - Labor causes supported by unions are
intended
| to make your average working man and/or average underprivileged battler
get a
| > better deal out of life. Whats wrong with that??

As they say, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".