Re: AS to DAR rail, recent newspaper cartoon says it all.

telljb@ozemail.com.au (Tell) wrote in
<dlbp7t8v6t078hk86bipe370oj09rbbld7@4ax.com>:

>A cartoon in the Centralian Advocate had a few
>Territorians chuckling.
>
>From the pen of cartoonist Wicking has a bloke on the
>phone looking out of an office window with a sign
>RAILWAY CONSORTIUM HEADQUARTERS, says the bloke:-
>"Ill have to call you back ...a flying pig just smashed
>into a pie in the sky."
>
>Outside the office is a pig with wings laying on the
>ground all splattered with pie. :)

Love it, cos it's so true!

Is there a copy/scan of this online anywhere? (-:

Michael

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".