Re: Xplorer damaged in collision with car

"David Bromage" <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in message
hmoe6.33$bi2.5424@news0.optus.net.au">news:hmoe6.33$bi2.5424@news0.optus.net.au...
> Heard on the ABC that the Xplorer collided with a car near Armidale last
> night. No injuries, but reportedly extensive damage to the train.

Well that'd be right, an accident right under my nose and I didn't hear
about it. Kelly's Plains Road level crossing is a beauty too with the road
crossing the tracks at an odd angle making it a bit hard for the cars too
see, even if they do have mirrors on every crossing up here. Still up here
you should always look twice when crossing.

Chris