Re: RE:Re: Spam - Snow white Stop the Virus before it gets to you!

Derick Wuen <cullend@webone.com.au> wrote in article
<3a77f813@iridium.webone.com.au>:

>1. Don't open snow white messages
>
>2. My version McAfee AV did not detect it.
>
>3. I have reinstalled windows. So far so good.

4. Update your virus scanner on a regular baasis. e.g. If you are using
Norton Antivirus, run a liveupdate at least once per week. New virii get
written day to day.

Correction to 1 - Do not open any attachment that does not come from anyone
you know. Be very wary of EXE, BAT, PIF, SHS, VBS, office document, (and
few other types) of attachment recieved by anyone else. Some of the types
shown above are usually ONLY attached for malicious purposes (namely VBS,
SHS, PIF and to an extent BAT). If youre unsure, run it through an up to
date virus scanner.

Michael

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME