Re: On The Beach - accuracy?

in article 958ug9$43j$1@nnrp1.deja.com, James C. at james_ccj@my-deja.com
wrote on 31/1/01 9:55 PM:

> *Would Darwin line completed by then?
> *Would there be another VHST plan and scrap by the government?
>

> --
> Cheers
>
> Railway Rasputin
>
> remove <dot> to email
>

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

I've got to admit, the few minutes of On the Beach I saw had me confused. A
steam loco ahead of blue Vic Rail carriages, and The Rialto (or some other
similar building) in the background. There was obviously some sort of phase
shift in the space:time continuum. (Where have I heard that before.)

Sorry, it didn't grab me as being one of our better movies, or telemovie for
that matter.

KD