Re: [Melb] Box Hill tram extension

I see that the DOI website does however say that construction will begin on
platforms and overhead wires for the Sydenham rail extension in March. But
nothing on the Box Hill Tram. All they say in the local paper is that route
109 to Mont Albert will be the first to trial the new european technology
that many of the local councillors went on a ratepayer junket to europe to
inspect.

Ross

"David McLoughlin" <davemcl@NO***damned***SPAMiprolink.co.nz> wrote in
message 3a7661f5@news.iprolink.co.nz">news:3a7661f5@news.iprolink.co.nz...