Re: Cityrail

You were there as well??

> Their security guards are useless and need to learn the law.

I was stopped at Lidcome and Central by these stupid guards asked me
why I took picture of train? well, when was the last time someone got
killed by a camera?

> My brown travelpass failed yesterday afternoon, less than 12 hours
after I
> purchased it.

I was been told DayRover and some other tickets are not available
between 25/12-31/12. Why the hell not?

> Just thought I'd be a NSW type and whinge (-:
>
> M.

Almost all my trains were late ranging from 5-28 minutes, because of
that I almost missed my train back home on Saturday, I'll post my
whinging later....

Absolutely pathetic system....(now who said Sillyrail is better then
Melbourne trains?)

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin