Re: Connex

In article <3A4D1768.5FB4BA0E@hermes.net.au>,
  David & Julie Donald <dsjmd@hermes.net.au> wrote:
> Whilst slightly off topic, can someone list all the entities in
Australia, and
> New Zealand, if appropriate, that Connex either own, have control
over, or which
> they have some interest.  I have seen the Southtrans buses, with
their prominent
> "Connex" logo and symbol, floating around a little.

Sydney light rail/Monorail are operate by Connex. I didn't see any
Connex logo on lightrail trams nor stations, however I noticed the way
tram driver made announcement is very similar to what Connex driver do
all the time with junction stations, very informative announcements.
(Camberwell/Clifton Hill etc)

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin