Re: [NSW] Plasma Screens

In article <3A4EC0BA.A4616F89@ozemail.com.au>,
David Johnson  <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>Marvin The Martian wrote:
>
>> I am sure everyone has seen problems with the information on plasma
>> screens. I think they would work fine except they are being controlled
>> by morons who make basic errors. These are the same morons who control
>
>Confusion reigned on 17 yesterday when my train arrived, and the plasma
>screen and announcements stated it was first stop Redfern, then standard
>stops to Macarthur.  I resisted the temptation to run express around the
>City Circle.

 At approx 02:10 on the 1st, Platform 4 Town Hall, while waiting for a train
home, the 'plasma's' were showing the next train being an all stops to Bondi
Junction (no countdown, train due) followed 8 minutes later by an 'Limited
Stops' all stations service to Sutherland.

 Since when has the ESR been bi-directional! :-)