Re: 4th Generation

"Skippy" <fowler9@skippy9spammeifyoudare.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
92qafh$okb$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk">news:92qafh$okb$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Gday,
>
> Whats happening with the 4th Generation Suburban trains in Sydney. Is
there
> ANY yet built? Any sites to look at or anyone got any pictures of them?
>
> Skippy

They're under construction at Cardiff Workshops by Clyde Engineering
(Goninan missed out on the contract).  I believe the first set is due to
enter service around April.  Sydney Electric Train Society (SETS) did a tour
of the construction facility on 4th November - if you are interested in a
re-run, see their website at http://www.sets.org.au/toursmat.htm and send
them an email.

Regards

David Bennetts