Re: [Melb] Cheap train fares dumped

Admittedly I haven't been using the Adelaide suburban trains much of late
but TransAdelaide has had inspectors checking tickets of everyone leaving
the platform area of Adelaide railway station (BTW I think that Rail Digest
Australia should have published an actual picture of Adelaide railway
station at the same size or larger of the US picture that was mistakenly
published  in its place).

I've been meaning to ask if anyone else has been comparing the new
TransAdelaide train timetables against the old. It appears from the Belair
line timetable to mainly be "fine tuning" including the same number of
trains per week but some longer travelling times (34 minutes Adelaide to
Belair average).

931n9q$1pi$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:931n9q$1pi$1@nnrp1.deja.com...