Re: overweight drivers

Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in article
<3a5dcc99$0$15499$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>:

>> Because they're lazy? You can't just have a driver sitting there
>> playing with two levers. Make him push the doors open/close buttons,
>> make him look in the mirror too.

>No mirrors to look into.

Yes, I noticed that - I couldn't believe it. No headlights, no mirrors.
What next? Next you'll be saying you have no airconditioning in the cab of
your S sets, oh, you already have. What a deprived state. (-:

>> Nah, that'd render guards useless...

>Too late!

How many Cityrail employees does it take to start a train? I counted 4 one
day. One driver, one guard in his cab, and two people on the platform to
hold up flags (one person per 4 cars). Really, is this needed? Highly
doubtful - taking into consideration it wasn't peak and there weren't
exactly that many people getting in and out of the train.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME