Re: WALO Conditions in the North West (NSW)

Excuse my ignorance Gavin but if you can afford to just up and stop the
services. What trains do you run up there?
Even here in the West with similar hot conditions and not good track, we
still run trains at reduced speed; because we either have traffics that
can't be stopped due to flowons to other industries or to attain the
turnaround to keep the limited rollingstock in full use raising revenue.

Brian.

AtC86.2092$FC1.82580@ozemail.com.au">news:AtC86.2092$FC1.82580@ozemail.com.au...