Re: [NSW] Coal Train derailed at Singleton

David Bennetts <davibenn@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
pE3a6.698$cF2.20948@ozemail.com.au">news:pE3a6.698$cF2.20948@ozemail.com.au...
> Heard on ABC News this morning  that 7 cars of a coal train were in the
dirt
> at Singleton - blocking the line there.   There seems to have been a spate
> of freight derailments recently in NSW, it would be interesting to see if
> there is a common cause.

NXFM (106.9 Newcastle) news this morning said it was at Wittingham at the
same place where the derailment was about 2 months ago

--
and thats my two cents

~
Al Barrett
ajbarrett@hunterlink.net.au
http://www.geocities.com/alsrailmotorpages

Any coments/opinions voiced are my own and do not represent the views of
anyone I may or may not work for.